Keyboard keys make double letters

Closed
helpme - 17 Jun 2011 à 12:26
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 17 Jun 2011 à 15:40
I have a sony vaio laptop with windows 7. I spilled a little bit of water on the keyboard and dried it up right away but now my keyboard is a bit messed up. When I press the "a" or "x" it types "xa". when I press "m" or "b" it types "mb". a 6 other keys have the same problem, but the rest of the keyboard works just fine! are there any solutions??

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
17 Jun 2011 à 15:40
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.

Moderator

This thread is now closed