Blocked to use other device wifi

Closed
Yusuf - Jun 22, 2011 at 08:18 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 22, 2011 at 03:37 PM
Hello,

I have tp link wireless router and wireless internet connection for 2 devices. Now I can't access other device (3rd) with this connection. I can't open 192.168.1.1 to change the settings set by internet service providers. If I want for other device I have to tell them mac address and they set it and remove one of the device.

For example I have laptop, 2 wifi mobiles, but i can use only my laptop and 1 mobile, if I want another mobile internet service providers asking me the mac address of new mobile disconnecting the old mobile and connection to new mobile.

Can anybody guide me how to enable for all devices.

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Jun 22, 2011 at 03:37 PM
Greetings,

Bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must re-write and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.