Why my CDMA cnct. speed is lower than 115.2

Closed
Hayko - Jan 26, 2009 at 03:06 PM
 yashpal - May 9, 2009 at 05:09 AM
Hello,
I have subscription to CDMA internet connection via USB and CDMA phone.I was supposed to get up to 115.2 Kb
ps, but when I view the status it's always 28.8, I hav HP pavilion dv5 with AMD Turion x2 Ultra dual core mobile ZM80 2.1 Ghz processor, with 4GB RAM. the average downloading speed is 5Kbs, but sometimes it gets even worse 1.3-2. How can I solve this problem.
Pleas help me on this Issue
Thanks beforehand
Related:

1 response

Dear friend,

i have also the same problem, which i am trying to find out, speed is slow due to the absence on plug and play modem. but i have search the reason for the slow internet from cdma mobile on one had any idea. recently i have purchased tata handsets that is huawei c2900i and haier c6000. when i connect the internet with huawei c2900i to my laptop, it gives 16 kbps avarage speed (download ). which is correct. but i am not able to get the same speed form haier c 6000. haier c6000 is connected but the speed is 1 kbps or low. i used the same sim card in the haier c6000.

but i will try to findout if there any posibility. huawei handset is good but the datacable is cannot be easily found. and

now i want to experiment haier c6000 for internet. i have heard about virtual modem. lets what happens.