Are you dusting off your old Need For Speed Underground 2 game (one of the best NFS game's ever made)? This article will how to recover your previous save files from another PC.
To access your NFSU 2 backups and recover saved game files:
Click on My Computer then
C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Local Settings\Application Data\NFS Underground 2.
- Note that: You need to enable the display of hidden files and folders beforehand, click My Computer and on Tools, then Folder Options and check "Show all hidden files and folders", and click Apply.
- Copy the contents of the backup files and restore them on the new PC (same location -provided you have installed NFSU 2 using the same settings).
- Need for speed underground 2 save file location
- Nfs underground 2 save file location
- Nfs underground 2 save game location
- Save as pdf download > Download - Other
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Google maps speed cameras > Guide
- How to save ping report in text file > Guide
- Save from net > Download - Video downloads