Need help making netwrk w/desktop/laptop

Closed
Amy - Aug 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM
 Anonymous User - Aug 23, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Hello,

I am trying to connect my desktop (which has no wireless capability) to my laptop so that I can use my wireless internet on my desktop computer. I have read through alot of the answers regarding this similar problem with different windows and I can't seem to figure it out. I really need to know the easy way to connect from my desktop to my laptop and use the the internet on my desktop. Any ideas?

Related:

1 response

Anonymous User
Aug 23, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Greetings,

Remember ...

Before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, regards, etc... is common practice when you want something especially help!

So re-write your message respecting the politeness charter by using these words and repost your message on the forum.

We trust that you understand.