- Registration date
- Thursday August 19, 2010
- Last seen
- August 3, 2016
Follow these instructions:
1-Go to file manager on your mobile,
2-In the "Settings" option,
3-Choose system folders,
4-In the "System" folder there's a file called "MMCSTORE",
5-Send that to your PC using IR/Bluetooth,
6-Then open it in notepad.
7-The password you need for your memory card is in that file
1. Insert card into your phone but don't access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.(MMC)
For Micro SD : -)
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it it will not ask for password