Blocked Hotmail account

Closed
Noname - Aug 29, 2011 at 09:49 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Aug 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Hi
My Hotmail account has been blocked

(thats what it says)
Login using the name *****@hotmail.com is locked with one of the following reasons:

* Someone gave too many times wrong password.
* If this identifier is created through the organization, you may still not be able to access the account.

I've been sending them like 20+ requests for passwors recovery, but when I entereed the ID for this account, they're sending me back email like this:

''Unfortunately, we could not verify the Windows Live account ownership using the information you provided for the account *****@hotmail.com. Your account recovery request with issue number ******** has been closed.

It has been determined that there are multiple unsuccessful account recovery attempts for *****@hotmail.com. Our recommendation at this time is to create a new Windows Live account.''

Thats how i happened:
I gave my Hotmail password to one guy and he has changed the password and he has changed the ID (like: name,date,adress etc) so I cannot prove that this account belongs to me.

Is there a way that I can get this account unblock again?

sry for bad English
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Aug 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM
No Way. Sorry