Extracting cell data from different workbooks

Closed
JD - Oct 14, 2011 at 12:59 AM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 14, 2011 at 01:06 AM
Hello,

Have a question. I currently have to compile reports for different customers, all of the same format, but each customer report data is on a different excel workbook (all reports are of the same format)

Am I able to create one workbook that is able to extract customer A report and reuse it to extract customer B report?

I.e. I create a summary workbook and extract/copy customer A's report number and report conclusion today and reuse the same summary workbook to do the same with customer B's report?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 14, 2011 at 01:06 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.