- TV stopped playing sound from laptop w HDMI
- How to type # in laptop - Guide
- Why is there no sound on my tv when connected to the laptop with hdmi windows 11 - Guide
- Hdmi sound driver - Download - Drivers
- Can't type on laptop - Guide
- Sound picker - Guide
Prior to trying all the previous fixes on this site read ur Tv manual if u hav more than 1 HDMI port on tv then make sure ur in the right port as usual only 1 port will play digital audio.U need to check ur menu on TV for sound setup. If u hav done that then go to PC control panel ,click on personalise, click on sounds, click on playback and highlight HDMI sounds ,click on properties and then, click on the 24 bit 48000 HZ (studio quality). Then make sure the exclusive boxes x2 are unchecked. This should get your audio working with a HDMI cable if not try the other bit levels that better suit ur PC,TV and AMPLIFIER.