Myspace mess for a simple password

Closed
unah - Nov 8, 2011 at 04:00 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 10, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Hello, i did my myspace way back and my email i used i havent used it in along time and everytime i tried to get in i wasnt able to and i signed up my myspace with that email. since im not able to get in myspace or my email...I DEFINITELY NEED HELP TO TRY AND GET IN..PLS EMAIL ME IF YOU FIND A WAY...
Thank you so much for your time hope to hear from you soon.

V.suesue

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Nov 8, 2011 at 04:28 AM
Hello Unah,

You must fill the declaration form about your e-mail change and then attempt to recover your account.

This is a link, (password reset issue) please read carefully:

https://help.myspace.com/hc/en-us

Important: please let me know the result after you complete the process.

Regards
I couldnt find it so i had decided to write myspace about my situation and they told me they were it was in the process of being deleted and on the account i dont knkw what reason i hadnt violated anything..wtc..im using a tablet and i cannot recieve the declaration form. Quick question is there a way where i can view mypictures to make it public so i can save it to my tablet??? Please help
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Nov 10, 2011 at 03:55 PM
@unah

I don't understand your question: "Quick question is there a way where i can view mypictures to make it public"

If your pictures are on my space, you must access your account.

Regards