Excel - Conditional Formating

Closed
Wesley - Nov 8, 2011 at 11:41 PM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Dec 1, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Hello,

I want to highlight a row with a certain colour. I have 4 rows. The first one is physical stock the second one is qty outstanding , third is qty allocated and fourth qty picked. I want excel to highlight the row with a different colour depending on what the value is.

Lets say for example - If the stock is more that the qty outstanding and it is not allocated or on pick then it needs to highlight is yellow.

If there is no physical stock and it is still outstanding and not allocated or not on pick it should highlight it red.

If there is stock and it is allocated to a client it should make the colour orange

if there is stock and it is not allocated but it is on pick it should turn the colour to blue.

Can you please help me

Thank You

Wes

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Dec 1, 2011 at 09:32 AM
Could you post a sample workbook with some sample data at some public file sharing site and post back the link to the FILE back here