- Audio only coming from one speaker
- Dell inspiron 1420 no audio from speakers ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Audio Issue - No sound from laptop speakers - How-To - Hardware
- Ps4 audio output to speakers - Guide
- Ps4 audio through controller speaker - Guide
- Realtek hd audio manager 5.1 speaker configuration ✓ - Forum - Hardware
Fixed: Double checked the cable and it worked fine. I took one of my girlfriends millions of black hairpins and bent it and covered it with a small piece of paper towel and wet it with a single drop of water. Then shoved it in the back of the stereo's left (white) output hole. Unfortunately it got stuck and i spent 10 minutes with a flashlight and an actual needle to get it out. Once it was removed it was covered in orange rust color. I let the stereo output dry while i made coffee and voila! Works like a charm again.