Install XP SP1/SP2 in Dell studi0 14 laptop

Closed
Ambuj - Jan 30, 2009 at 09:07 PM
 jheck - Sep 7, 2010 at 10:53 PM
Hello all

I have just now got dell studio 14 laptop with the vista OS

Now i need to install Windows XP SP1/SP2 in my laptop

please tell me the how should i start and what are the setting in the bios i need to change for installing the OS

, If I want to reinstall the Vista again then what should i do to take the backup

Please help me ,
Related:

9 responses

luckyb8ss Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 30, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 1, 2009 18
May 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM
Hi, I just bought new dell studio 1435 notebook. i plan to installed win xp into the mechine. but i do not have the driver. can anyone tell me where to download it?
thank you
Hi

u will get all drivers here..
ftp://support.digiworld.com.vn/DRIVERS/NOTEBOOK/DELL/STUDIO/1435_S560407/XP/

for graphics driver download this driver

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=2800&DwnldID=18228&lang=eng
elton90 Posts 8 Registration date Saturday November 15, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 5
Jan 31, 2009 at 01:27 AM
hi,
you should format your hard disk (in case it tells you that there is a newer version of windows installed in your system)
then you should insert the Xp CD and switch off your computer.
switch it on again and press any key to boot when prompted.
then follow the instructions.
you may back up your files using the Back Up & Restore function.
>start
>all programs
>accessories
>system tools
>backup
Hi, I have Dell Studio 1435 and windows XP as OS. I want Driver for Wireless network on my machine.
Please help to find driver for wifi for Dell 1435+XP.
i hav successfully installed all the driver but i m facing problem in wireless,any one can suggest or provide link for that.

thank you
Some Buddy Can help me the Link of VGA Card Driver Dell Studio 1450 for [/contents/win/winintro.php3 Windows XP SP2....
Thank You

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello all

I have just now got Compaq, Lenovo and HP laptop with the vista OS

Now i need to install Windows XP SP1/SP2 SP3 in my laptop

please tell me the how should i start and what are the setting in the bios i need to change for installing the OS
Puratchi Puli.M
Mar 31, 2010 at 04:34 AM
In BIOS
Advanced Tab
Sata Operation
ATA

Then only you can install xp
after install, do i need to change it back?
nerazan adhikary
Apr 5, 2010 at 03:55 AM
plz suggest me wirelss driver for my dell studio1435.i hav collected rest all driver but facing promlem in it.
asfdfdasfas
hi,i have the same problm,,i dont have also a wirless driver,,pls,,any body knows where can i get the driver