Computer will not boot up - black screen

Closed
brokencomputer - Nov 30, 2011 at 07:31 AM
Mizuzuma Posts 4 Registration date Saturday December 3, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2011 - Dec 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM
Hello,
My computer will not boot up. When I turn it on, the fans begin working as if the computer is loading, but the screen remains black and nothing loads. Shortly after attempting to boot up the computer, it then tries to restart itself, either turning off completely or attempting to boot again. I have tried switching video cards, removing the ram, re-wiring everything, cleaning dust out, switching monitors... And nothing has worked. The computer parts are about 2 years old, the motherboard and the power supply being the newest parts currently. Everything lights up, fans work on everything, no beeping or abnormal sounds, but there is still nothing on the screen whatsoever. Previous to this issue, my computer was randomly shutting itself off without any warning, sometimes when it was in use and sometimes when nothing was being done to it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Related:

1 response

Mizuzuma Posts 4 Registration date Saturday December 3, 2011 Status Member Last seen December 6, 2011
Dec 6, 2011 at 11:42 PM
looks like the gpu problem.. should buy a new gpu.. or try oven trick gpu..there many tutorial about it in youtube..but make sure get more info about this trick.. once got mistake maybe ur gpu permanently broke up.. good luck!