Media server not working

Closed
eze_army_stud - Dec 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM
 Blocked Profile - Dec 4, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Hello,

I mainly use my PS3 for Netflix and I also have Tversity(Media Server) downloaded onto my laptop so I can watch all of my movies after it streams them to my ps3. Here recently I had loaded a new operating system on my computer, it works fine, but i cannot get my media server to populate on my ps3 screen. I have tried everything, does anyone have any tips or pointers on what to do? Media server is enabled on the ps3.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Dec 4, 2011 at 10:56 PM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.