In this article, we will show you how to disable the history of recently open file list feature on Media Player Classic.
To delete history on Media Classic Player:
- Click on View > Options> Player.
- In the "History" section, uncheck " Keep history of recently opened files".
- Click on OK to validate.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
- Media player classic clear recent files
- Remove media player classic
- Media player classic history
- Media player classic play next file in folder > Guide
- Windows media player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. there might not be a sound device i > Forum - Drivers
- Media player classic cast to tv > Guide
- Sound device [solved] > Forum - Drivers
- Media player classic audio delay > Guide
- Copy CD to computer: Windows 10, Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Player: move file location
- How to reset media player classic settings: Windows 10
- How to burn CDs: Windows Media Player, laptop
- How to restore Windows Media Player library
- How to disable subtitles on Media Player Classic
- Rename music files automatically in Windows Media Player