Computer boot up problem acer

Closed
daveywavy - Dec 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM
 Anonymous User - Dec 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM
Hello,
I was scanning for viruses and had to leave so a just shut the top and lef. I tried to go back on and it said that their was a problem while shutting down and asked it I wanted to start normally, use last configured setting or safe mode. I tried all of them but they keep restarting and then go back to the same page with the start up options. Can someone please help me!!!!!!!

Related:

3 responses

Anonymous User
Dec 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Hello,

Try this:
Go to BIOS --> Make sure your hard disk is detected in the BIOS --> Set the first boot device as hard disk -->
Save the settings and exit from the BIOS.

Good Luck!
How do I acess the Bios because I can't even log onto the computer. It baically just opens with the windows loding bar then to the acer screen the to the screen that says the shutting down wasn't sucssecfull and gives me the options to start normally, safe mode with internet, regular safe mode and configure setting to last working settings
Anonymous User
Dec 14, 2011 at 12:11 PM
To access to the BIOS, you swith on your laptop and at the appearance of your motherboard's brand name (like Acer, Toshiba, HP etc...), you'll see the initial display screen to get into the BIOS at the bottom of your screen. It can be F1, F2 or DEL, it depends of your Bios suppliers.

Once into your BIOS, you follow the instructions I gave you above.

Good Luck