I cant open up any ANTIIRUS websites, Why?

Closed
Neakhiz - Feb 1, 2009 at 07:54 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Feb 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM
Hello,

I cant access antivirus websites, not some.... but all, I tried to install antimalware, antispyware/adware, antivirus when I'm in Safe Mode, found some virus, adware, malware and cookies, deleted everything, hoping that my problem was resolved, I've restarted my computer and try to accesss the said websites but still, I cant, What kind of MALWARE is lurking in my CPU, I'm worried about this virus, tried to scan again but I only detect cookies, I doesnt make sense that I cant only access Antivirus websites if theres connection error or IP problem, I know theres something else, How can I remove that virus/malware, Pls help! Thanks in advance!

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Feb 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM
The only sure way out of your mess is a complete Windows re-install.
But, first I would try a bootable antivirus product called AVIRA Rescue-CD It comes as a download that when executed burns a bootable CD on your computer. The Linux based CD is able to find and optionally remove or rename various virus and malware programs. Out of the box it is in German - you must click on the Union-Jack flag to change the interface to English. The default options just alert you when it finds a problem. You must go to the configuration settings tab and order it to remove the offending programs.

https://www.avira.com/ Good Luck