Cant locate HDD Changer in BIOS?

Closed
I-Am-I Posts 18 Registration date Tuesday November 8, 2011 Status Member Last seen January 10, 2012 - Jan 7, 2012 at 08:10 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Hello,

Well I need to put my hard drive to a IDE and not Sata cause I need to install windows xp and the acpi.sys is the reason.
Is there any reason why I cant find the HDD changer? Well its a bit hard to explain you should know. Well my BIOS vendor is insydeH20 and its firmware version is F1. A
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 8, 2012 at 12:12 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.