HP pavilion dv2000

Closed
Olujimmy - Feb 2, 2009 at 08:11 AM
dv2000 Posts 3 Registration date Sunday May 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2009 - May 4, 2009 at 06:25 PM
Hello,

Pls, i have just changed my System from window vista to window xp ( HP pavilion dv2000) and I'm have problems with the drives i download from hp support and drivers. My wireless connection Swish button is not working and the wifi, nvidia...... like 12 drivers are missing... Please help me i need my system to be back to life again.
Related:

1 response

look ... i almost had the same thing with you .. but t happened when i even tried to install another vista not the one that came with the laptop
but i managed to have the folder SWSETUP that contains the softwares that were shipped with your laptop and the driver just in case you preferred to switch to any other OS .. and i was able to install the driver with that folder ..
since u said that you got the drivers from HP and its not working .. i think that they might no t support Xp
and u can easil figure this out by having a quick chat with any of Hp technical support representative

i hope i helped
dv2000 Posts 3 Registration date Sunday May 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 4, 2009
May 4, 2009 at 06:25 PM
but my labtop cant see th e ethernet