Hard drive problem

Closed
iqbalm - Feb 2, 2012 at 09:29 AM
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 - Feb 2, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Hello,
my hard drive have some problem bios has been detcted my hard drive(160 gb using western digial) but during in winows xp instalation time that some problem to examing space
error that are check your harddisk,clear caching and shadowing
i check that harddisk in another pc that shown (ondc) missing ctrl+alt+del to restart.
when using in external harddrive to pc that shown in computer managent disk 1 not initilized.then showing partition table i have select one but error will showing cyclic residency check

Related:

1 response

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Feb 2, 2012 at 01:16 PM
Hi,

Remember...

Behind every answer, to help given on the forum, there are human volunteers who give their time trying to solve users' problems.

Therefore, it is expressly requested from kioskea forums users to show their utmost respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

* Please, re-write your message accordingly, respecting the politeness charter and repost your message.

Please, thank you, appreciate, greatful are words among those forms

We trust that you understand