We Can't Find HD Audio Device

Closed
Sunil - Feb 9, 2012 at 12:22 AM
 Sunil - Feb 12, 2012 at 09:54 PM
Hi, I am also facing the exact same problem with my computer. I have installed windows 7 in my system but when I am trying to install the sound driver then the error message comes with "We Can't Find HD Audio Device". Even I have changed some option in BIOS but nothing happened. I am using Creative 5.1 speakers. Intel Dual core 2.5 GHz processor and MSI motherboard - G41M-P26.

Please somebody let me know what should I do now?

Related:

1 response

ThomasAnderson Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 9, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2012 2
Feb 9, 2012 at 02:14 AM
well, U have to first search for Universal Audio driver, first u have to install it than only u can install ur sound driver. Windows 7 already have this driver but if it is now install u have to download & install it manually.
Thanks for your suggestion but problem is that, my system is not detecting audio device.
Before I was using Asus Motherboard and the sound system was working properly, And 2 days back I changed my Motherboard (MSI - G41M-p26) and RAM. Now I am facing that problem.

Please help me....
Guys if you get this kind of problem while installing sound driver then please don't waste your time for searching the solution of it because there is no any solution for this problem. Its a motherboard problem. When I was getting this error many times then I went to the service center of motherboard and they said me that it a problem of Motherboard... And they gave me another one for it.....
Friend if you get this kind of problem while installing sound driver then please don't waste your time for searching the solution of it because there is no any solution for this problem. Its a motherboard problem. When I was getting this error many times then I went to the service center of motherboard and they said me that it a problem of Motherboard... And they gave me another one for it.....