Cd driver notebook was broken

Closed
Mr.OS - Feb 15, 2012 at 10:22 AM
kakashi1111 Posts 9 Registration date Friday February 17, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2012 - Feb 17, 2012 at 06:55 AM
Hi, my notebook was infected viruses, then i thought to reinstalled (format), but unfortunately my cd driver notebook has broken and useless. as we know, we need install the driver such as wireless, sound, etc. i search in google and there are many said to download driver from internet. then i try to do it, but still not worked. the version driver may different from that there in cd. more unfortunately, first, i live in a village, if i fix my notebook, i must spend time and money to trip to central city. second, my type notebook is rarely, is very hard to get the cd again. my question, how to solve the device driver without must looking for the same cd outside? if there is answer more easily for this problem, please tell me. help please, i can't use sound, vga, wifi etc (importantly wifi). sorry for my english. thanks.
Related:

1 response

kakashi1111 Posts 9 Registration date Friday February 17, 2012 Status Member Last seen February 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 at 06:55 AM
I HAVE A SMALL SUGGESTION THAT
IF U WANT TO USE WIN 7 THEN BUY A EDITION
LIKE NVIDIA EDITION

AND IF U WANT TO USE WIN XP THEN BUY A EDITION
LIKE BLACK EDITION

AND IF U WANT TO USE WIN VISTA THEN BUY A EDITION
LIKE BLACK EDITION

REMEMBER BUT THESE DVDS FROM PIRATED
AND BLOCK THE MICROSOFT WEBSITE.
THE COST OF THE DVDS 40/- TO 50/- RUPEES