Memory Card and Adapter 16Gb

Closed
monica - Feb 15, 2012 at 03:11 AM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 15, 2012 at 03:39 AM
Hello,

I bought a micro sd adapter and memory card of 16GB, i want to use the memory card in my blackberry, as soon as i put the memory card in my phone, it tells me i need to format it..so when i accept format , it tells me, it was unsuccesful...so i put the memory card in my computer and it tells me i need to format it aswell, the memery card reads removable disk H..i try format it and it tells me its windows was unable to complete format...i then try and put the memoery card in the adapter and try format it from there, it says is was suucessful, but now when i insert the adapter in reads Blackberry disk G..i know that i have formatted the disk G, but wher is dish H so that i can format that?? i really need help
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 15, 2012 at 03:39 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.