Acer Monitor

Closed
guest - Mar 10, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 10, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Hello, I have an Acer Aspire M1641 Desktop Computer, I have had it for about two years and it has been serviced SIX TIMES! I just got it back today after another service and the monitor is not working, ONE DAY and something already broke! ONE DAY! Can somebody please help me, the monitor is a model X20 3H, Version X20 3H bd, Power Rating 100-240v-50-60Hz 1.5A, Regulator Adex. The problem is that i turn the computer on and the monitor shows "ACER" for a second, then immidietly says "No Signal" and goes blank and the little light at the bottom turns orange. So i don't even have time to download something to fix it or anything.

Please please PLEASE HELP ME! I HAVE MY BOOK THAT I STARTED WRITING ON THIS COMPUTER!

P.S. I will NEVER be buying an Acer computer agian because they are unreliable, and their support is pretty much useless!

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Mar 10, 2012 at 05:04 AM
Hello,

If the monitor says "no signal", it's definately a harware problem, probably a faulty connection or your graphic card is fried. There is nothing to download that would fix this.

To confirm the above, see if you can connect to an external monitor (if you can borrow one). If you get a signal you know it's the monitor, if not it's the graphic card.

I would certainly give my piece of mind to the technician who looked at it the last time.

Good luck with your book.