I have a web cam and i lost the disk

Closed
bob18888 - May 6, 2008 at 10:59 AM
 Anthony - Jun 6, 2010 at 02:37 PM
i have a webcam and i lost the disk it is. Mirco Innovations Ic50c webcam. how can i install it in my computer with out the disk please help me . thank you
Related:

12 responses

i have a web cam and i lost the disk
bender2002 Posts 18 Registration date Friday February 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 13, 2009 13
Feb 22, 2009 at 03:46 AM
like the man said go to the website for the makers of your cam. they should have all the drivers there.
learn from this. keep all you cd's safe.
i have a webcam and i lost the disk it is. Mirco Innovations Ic50c webcam. how can i install it in my computer with out the disk please help me . thank you
plz repluy by mail as soon as possible

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i have a webcam and i lost the dick to install the cam and i dont know which drevi i need 2 install
Hi:)
I'm Alexa
i need your help!!!!
i lost the disk for my web-cam
i would like if you might help
me in order to chat
with my web-cam with my relatives and friends
all i no about cam is its a swann ie down load driver still no cam comes up making me mad lol help thanks
lost my disc ive down loaded driver still no cam its a swann all i no about the cam please help
can you send me the driver of delux ... web camera ... thank you ...
sapphireblue Posts 6 Registration date Monday November 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2008 4
Nov 18, 2008 at 02:58 PM
go to the website of the webcam maker and their should be a download on the site for to install it
i have a web camera LW-IC500.But i lost my disc to install it.now how do i i install
I have a Labtec webcam but lost the disk. please help me download the missing driver software