I have 2GB RAM on my PC, but detected only 1G
Closed
majed haimour
Posts
1
Registration date
Saturday 17 March 2012
Status
Member
Last seen
17 March 2012
-
17 Mar 2012 à 02:45
majed haimour - 17 Mar 2012 à 12:24
majed haimour - 17 Mar 2012 à 12:24
Related:
- I have 2GB RAM on my PC, but detected only 1G
- My cute roommate pc - Download - Adult games
- Bandlab for pc - Download - Musical production
- Download nfs most wanted 2005 on pc - Download - Racing
- My cute roommate 2 pc - Download - Adult games
- Need for speed most wanted 2012 download pc uptodown - Download - Racing
1 response
xpcman
Posts
19528
Registration date
Wednesday 8 October 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
15 June 2019
1,824
17 Mar 2012 à 11:17
17 Mar 2012 à 11:17
I suggest you check to see that the memory module is correctly inserted into its socket.
Good Luck
Good Luck
17 Mar 2012 à 12:24