Account Blocked

Closed
Fahad - Apr 7, 2012 at 02:23 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 8, 2012 at 04:25 AM
Hello,
Hope that every body will be fine, i have a problem with my hotmail account, it has been blocked. the problem is that a certain security code is required to unblock the account. the code is sent to some secondary account but the problem is that my my secondary account is also not accessable. i have searched a lot the way to put forward this issue on some msn help and support centre, but not able to find any. does anybody have any idea how to deal with this kind of situation. Any promt reply will be highly appreciable.

Regards
Fahad

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 7, 2012 at 03:50 PM
Hello Fahad,

Hotmail/MSN will not send a code to some unknown address to them, it's a matter of security. Because of this security, you must be able to access your account to change the alternate e-mail address.

I am sorry to say that your goose is cooked; you are marooned up the stream without an oar, in other words doomed!

However This is the very last resort that worked for many others.

Open a brand new MSN/Hotmail account. On the main page, top right corner you will see a link "Ask a question", click on it and it will take you to a forum. Explain the situation in detail. A Hotmail moderator should give you the solution within 24 to 48 hours.

Good luck and please let me know
Hello Ambucias,
Thank you very much for your concern. as you have said i have made a new email account but not found the link "Ask a question".Tell me how to do with that ?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Apr 8, 2012 at 04:25 AM
After you log in, top right hand corner, it will take you to the forum.