Auto Emailing From Excell Based On Cell Date

Closed
Yesraja - 15 Apr 2012 à 16:30
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 - 16 Apr 2012 à 14:36
Hello,
I have a new query here!

I want to be able to send an email alert from to an email address based on date criteria:

Example:
Today's Date: 16-April-2012

If "VALID DATE (E - Column) Value < "Todays Date" Then "I need to sent email" for all mention email id's in the "J"

I have attached the my file here, please review -> http://www.4shared.com/office/YBIr8CX6/Due_Date_Email.html

Can you help to find the logic for comparing the date filed with today's date?


Anyone please help me to solve this...

Thanks in advance!!!
Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday 28 January 2010 Status Contributor Last seen 5 May 2022 766
16 Apr 2012 à 14:36
I dont think that function on sheet will help
you would need a macro to trigger the call
some thing like
if ( isdate(range("E1")) then
if (format(range("E1"), "YYYYMMDD") > format(now, "YYYYMMDD")) then
call emailMe()
end if
end if