I can't remove trojanbrisV in m ylaptop

Closed
elaine - Feb 6, 2009 at 12:14 AM
 noni - Feb 6, 2009 at 10:59 PM
Hello,

after i downloaded songs from limewire, the auto-protect results of symantec keeps on popping up on my screen. accidentally, i deleted the infected file so whenever i try to remove the virus, there is a warning that i can't delete it because the infected file is deleted already. i scanned my laptop with a new antivirus but the result said that my pc is free form any kind of virus. what will i do? i want to remove it because i'm irritated with the popping warning.. thanks!

2 responses

athenazob Posts 5 Registration date Tuesday September 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 27, 2009 8
Feb 6, 2009 at 06:00 AM
hi,
you can disable the symantec if you want.
go to its menu to do that.
- Download the FixBrisvA.exe file
- Save the file to a convenient location, such as your Windows desktop.
- Close all the running programs.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, disconnect the computer from the network and the Internet.
If you are running Windows Me or XP, turn off System Restore.
- Locate the file that you just downloaded.
- Double-click the FixBrisvA.exe file to start the removal tool.
- Click Start to begin the process, and then allow the tool to run.
NOTE: If you have any problems when you run the tool, or it does nor appear to remove the threat, restart the computer in Safe mode and run the tool again.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the removal tool again to ensure that the system is clean.
If you are running Windows Me/XP, then reenable System Restore.
If you are on a network or if you have a full-time connection to the Internet, reconnect the computer to the network or to the Internet connection.
Now Download the FixBrisvA.exe file http://www.darfuns.com/trojan-brisv-a-inf-removal/