Hp AMD Athlon X2 won't come up

Solved/Closed
femi - May 6, 2012 at 02:13 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - May 8, 2012 at 08:41 PM
Hello,
I have an hp AMD Athlon X2 which is refusing to come up since last. I shut the computer down myself when I left my office and tried to turn it back ON but with no success up until now. I have tried the fix of removing battery and power cable but still didn't work. All light are up except for the blank screen and blue lights blinking orange.

I really hope someone here can help. Thanks

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 6, 2012 at 08:20 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

1) Unplug the power cord --> Remove the battery --> Hold the power button for

60 seconds --> Connect the power supply then try to switch ON the laptop and

later put the battery back into the laptop.

2) If the problem still exists then click on the below link and follow the instructions

https://ccm.net/faq/9066-laptop-screen-won-t-turn-on

Good Luck
Thanks jack, you were very helpful. It turned out that it was the board that had problem from what the repairer told me. But after the guy fixed it my wireless stopped working. What's the way out, PLEASE...

Thanks
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
May 8, 2012 at 08:41 PM
Greetings,
Please open a new thread and post your problem regarding the wireless in the network section.
Also mention your laptop, router\modem brand name and its model number.
Regards