Restore Toshiba to factory settings

Closed
Kass - May 25, 2012 at 11:45 AM
 Blocked Profile - May 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Hello,

I have tried all the advice from forums on this topic but none work.
I have tried f8 but I don't get any of the options mentioned no advanced boot or repair computer options or destructive recovery or restore to factory settings I see in the YouTube tutorials.
I tried holding down the zero key but the computer booted up as normal with no beeping.
I did a system restore and it took it back to a restore point but I need to go further back than the restore point offered.
I have the recovery disk and that did nothing just showed a bunch of icons the laptop couldnt read the programmes.

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM
aGreetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.