Sounds for laptop when connected with a tv

Closed
kradon - May 25, 2012 at 02:15 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 25, 2012 at 02:24 PM
hi i use a HDMI cable to link my laptop and tv together, both speakers play fine as i set each of them to default playback devices. i want to know if there is a way to get my laptop speakers AND my tv speakers to send playback. but not of the same content tho. lets say i have a video on my laptop screen, my laptop speakers will only playback whats on my laptop screen and if i move that video to my tv screen only then my tv speakers will playback that video.

so what i'm trying to ask is if its possible to make my laptop playback audio for only whats in my laptop screen, and my tv will only playback whats on my tv screen.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 25, 2012 at 02:24 PM
aGreetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.