How to turn off system sounds on Windows 10
Windows will usually emit a sound to notify users of the occurrence of new events on their computer. But if you'd like to turn this feature off, here's a simple trick on how to mute system sounds on Windows 10.
How to mute sounds for a specific event on Windows 10?
You can either mute the sounds for specific program events (notifications, critical battery alert, task completion, calendar event…) or permanently mute all system sounds on your computer.
Go to the Control Panel and open Sound. Select the Sounds tab and click on the desired event (e.g. Notifications) in Programs events. Next, click on the Sounds dropdown menu and select None.
Click on Apply > OK to disable the sounds for the selected event.
How to disable all system sounds on Windows 10?
If you'd like to silence all the system sounds, then click on the Sound Scheme dropdown menu and select the No Sounds option:
Click Apply > OK to apply your new settings.
- Turn off system sounds windows 10
- How to turn off system sounds windows 10
- Disable system sounds windows 10
- Hp smart download windows 10 > Download - Other
- Subway surfers download for pc windows 10 > Download - Platform
- Kmspico windows 10 > Download - Other
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Turn off usb sound windows 10 > Guide