Conditional formatting 4 colors and words

Closed
Margaret - Jun 20, 2012 at 10:08 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 21, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Hello,

I have a report that I have to create. If a certain cell is 0-9%, I want the cell beside it to turn green and have the word excellent in it, if that same is 10-14%, I want to cell next to it to turn white and have the word Satisfactory in it, if the cell is 15-19%, I want the cell next to it to turn yellow and have the word Needs Improvement in it and if the cell is 20% or greater, I want the cell next to it to turn red and have the word Unacceptable in it. (Excel 2007) and I don't think I have VBA so it would need to be a formula I can place on the cell itself. I hope someone out there has a solution!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 21, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.