Suggest any Best PC Game for me??

Closed
81Vaibhav Posts 9 Registration date Sunday August 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen November 25, 2012 - Jun 28, 2012 at 10:00 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Hello all of you.
I need to know that which Game will run on my pc with best performance.My System info. is below:

Intel[R]
Celeron[R] cpu 2.13 Ghz,
1.99 GB of DDR Ram
64 MB Intel graphics Controller Video card.

I already played these games with best performance.

Max Payne1,
American Mc'gee Alice,
GTA Vice City,
Hitman 2,3,
NFS Porsche,
IGI,etc

Hitman was Nice i like it

Most of the Games meet my system info still they are running in slow motion.I am so stacked about it.

for example: L.A.Street Racing
this game meets my requirement but when I started the game It plays in very slow motion whats the problem????
Tell me any Game like Hitman (or any racing games) which will run without slow motion on my pc.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 28, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.