Samsung Champ GT-C3300K

Closed
michali45 Posts 1 Registration date Friday July 27, 2012 Status Member Last seen July 27, 2012 - Jul 27, 2012 at 07:37 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jul 27, 2012 at 09:08 AM
Hello,

I bought the phone above yesterday and am trying to connect it to my Windows 7 pc so I can load up some music and photos. However, it looks like it is connecting but just keeps spinning and never connects. It also does not show up as a device in My Computer. I want to use Kies but cannot and it is very frustrating. Are there any solutions to this....I have looked all over and see this is a common problem.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jul 27, 2012 at 09:08 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.