Acer aspire one zg5 wont boot

Closed
ghyzer Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 12, 2012 Status Member Last seen August 12, 2012 - Aug 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 13, 2012 at 01:48 AM
Hello,

my acer aspire zg5 has just reformatted with windows 7 OS. after the more than 6hrs of reformatting and installation, then d problem came. it wont boot anymore. only black screen w/o any sound. i guess somthing hapend with its hardware bcoz i havnt used a cooler while installing programs for 6hrs. what do u think is the problem with my laptop? i tried BIOS and RAM reset. i even tried to replace d RAM w/ a good one but stil didnt work.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 13, 2012 at 01:48 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.