LG Flatron wat is its video connector called?

AD - Aug 13, 2012 at 05:35 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 13, 2012 at 05:59 AM

I tried connecting regular set top box to my LG Flatron but the set top box has RCA connectors and the video connector in Flatron seems to be a different one. Pls suggest what is that connector called and which converter should I use to get video input in Flatron?

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 13, 2012 at 05:59 AM

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)


Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.