Toshasmom
Registration date
Friday June 14, 2013
Status
Last seen
June 14, 2013
- Jun 14, 2013 at 03:49 PM
Hello,

My monitor was on sleep mode (orange light) so I pressed spacebar to awake it. However, it just went blank on me and I couldn't turn it on since. the indicator light doesn't light up at all. I tried another power cable but it still doesn't work. I'm guessing it's an internal problem with the screen but I don't exactly know what the problem is. How do I go about fixing it? Thanks!

6 replies

I have the lg flatron w2234s when I plug the power in and turn on its shows the lg logo fine and then turn black. you can see something in the dark but can't make out what. any help please
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same issue. The computer and monitor worked fine, I moved and had it packed away for 3 months, now this :(
Oh dear, it looks like a pattern with LG monitors. Mine is a Flatron L1715S. I got it second hand so not expecting much, but it would hardly ever swtich on the first go. I had to switch the hard-drive off and on again to restart it and then the screen would come one. I recently moved and have not used it in about a month and now it does not switch on at all. I can hear the Windows chime in the background through the hard-rive tower, but the screen is completely black and the light that usually shows the screen is on or not in the bottom menu bar is off? What on earth? Does anyone have any suggestions other than get a new monitor?