Answer to skipping audio

Solved/Closed
tom357freedom Posts 1 Registration date Thursday 23 August 2012 Status Member Last seen 23 August 2012 - 23 Aug 2012 à 19:53
 Blocked Profile - 25 Aug 2012 à 13:53
My screen name is ....tom357freedom. I hope we can all help each other out. I'm self taught
if that's what you'd like to call it. I've made so many mistakes from my Windows XP sp3 to
an Acer Windows 7 sp1. So at times I may be able to be of some help. Tom357freedom
U.S. Army Retired.

To the gentleman who has who has skipping audio. Try checking all of the easy things first.
I would try "drivers" updates first. On your flash; as long as it's 32. I hope this helps. Tom
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
25 Aug 2012 à 13:53
Hello,

Thanks for the kind help and sure, hope we can help each other.