Where to call to get the cd which has factory

Closed
snow - Feb 9, 2009 at 02:21 PM
crateamp Posts 7 Registration date Saturday February 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 10, 2009 - Feb 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM
Hello
i think i had deleted the hard disk and i cannot set back my computer to factory setting. my computer did not came with the cd of window vista so where do i call if i want to have that cd which has a factory system setting of my version. should i call the shop i bought the computer please help.
another question is that i installed a window vista home premium which replaced the factory setting it is asking the product key and i dont know and i am left with some few days to activate what do i do to get the product key.
Related:

1 response

crateamp Posts 7 Registration date Saturday February 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen February 10, 2009
Feb 10, 2009 at 12:03 PM
hi there...First thing you can tell us is what type..NameBrand and Model of Computer you have...that would help a whole lot...

What makes you feel like you deleted the HDD...? What did you do to make you think that.?

You said ""i cannot set back my computer to factory setting. my computer did not came with the cd of window vista ..."".....and than you said......""is that i installed a window vista home premium ""....i""t is asking the product key and i dont know..."".....
So i will assume you installed someone elses Vista...and you need to activate it.....well....IF you have the little tag/sticker with the windows Logo on your PC somewhere than you should be able to activate the system you are using now......while using ""YOUR ""ORIGINAL"" WINDOWS VISTA SERIAL #......"Located on your computer....If you dont have a tag/sticker,,,with the Windows Logo and serial #...?? than.......

You may have to call the PC manufacturer and supply them with the information they will need to locate your machine and build order..than maybe they can provide you with a Activation for your VISTA.....But IF you dont have those Tags/Stickers with the PC info..than you may not even get another serial consider.