I did a factory reset on nokia e71 and its not taking the default code 12345
Closed
boyarsenal4u
Posts
1
Registration date
Monday 15 October 2012
Status
Member
Last seen
15 October 2012
-
15 Oct 2012 à 04:51
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 15 Oct 2012 à 04:53
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 15 Oct 2012 à 04:53
Related:
- Nokia e71 hard reset
- How to reset nokia keypad phone - Guide
- Hard reset of samsung - Guide
- Samsung keypad hard reset code - Guide
- Samsung tv hard reset without screen - Guide
- Sony xperia hard reset - Guide
1 response
Ambucias
Posts
47312
Registration date
Monday 1 February 2010
Status
Moderator
Last seen
28 March 2026
11,166
15 Oct 2012 à 04:53
15 Oct 2012 à 04:53
Greetings,
I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that your are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. How do I know that you have not stolen the phone?
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Regards
I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that your are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. How do I know that you have not stolen the phone?
Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:
https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards
Regards