Pen Drive

Closed
sandy4634 Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 3, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 3, 2012 - Dec 3, 2012 at 01:14 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 3, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Hello,

Myself Sachin Sharma from Punjab I have 4 gb pen drive kingston. Before Some days my pen drive working properly but suddenly its show 0 Byte how to solve this problem plz tell me anybody its show in my pc 0byte but in another pc its show 4gb. Me so worried plz give me any suggestion how to solve this problem.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Dec 3, 2012 at 04:59 PM
Normally this type if issue is caused by a USB virus. It will spread to all of your USB memory devices and harddisk.

Here is a tool to remove the virus and vaccinate your USB against further viruses.

The download site is in French but the tool will work in any language, just follow my instructions and all will be fine.

Download UsbFix (créé par El Desaparecido) on your desktop.

http://eldesaparecido.com8usbfic.html

Normally this type if issue is caused by a USB virus. It will spread to all of your USB memory devices and harddisk.

Here is a tool to remove the virus and vaccinate your USB against further viruses.

The download site is in French but the tool will work in any language, just follow my instructions and all will be fine.

At the bottom of the page, click on "Télécharger" (means download)

If your antivirus gives an alert, ignore it and temporarily deactivate the antivirus.
Plug in your usb devices (clé USB, disque dur externe, etc...) don't open them.
Double click sur UsbFix.exe.

Click on Suppression.
Let the tool work.

At the end of the scan a report will show which you can copy and paste here..

The report is save at the root ( C:\UsbFix.txt ).

At the bottom of the page, click on "Télécharger" (means download)

If your antivirus gives an alert, ignore it and temporarily deactivate the antivirus.
Plug in your usb devices (clé USB, disque dur externe, etc...) don't open them.
Double click sur UsbFix.exe.

Click on Suppression.
Let the tool work.

At the end of the scan a report will show which you can copy and paste here..

? The report is save at the root ( C:\UsbFix.txt ).