Boot problem

Closed
iamdinesh Posts 69 Registration date Tuesday December 4, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2018 - Dec 12, 2012 at 08:58 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Dec 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Hello,
hello friends i want to ask that i have a system some time before i can install window 7 through bootabel disk but now i can not do this what should be the problem.......?????????

Thanks

deesh chandravanshi
Related:

5 responses

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Dec 13, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Hi deesh chandravanshi,

A little clarification will help here. I would like to know if you are getting any error messages when you are trying to install Operating System with a Windows 7 disc. In your reply include the exact text of the message. If you are stuck at any point during the installation, please let me on what screen of installation it is stuck (such as drivers installation, updating, etc.).

Please do write back to us.
iamdinesh Posts 69 Registration date Tuesday December 4, 2012 Status Member Last seen March 9, 2018 22
Dec 13, 2012 at 06:01 AM
hi
it deesh chandravanshi,
when i install window 7 there is some problem ( i think ) with graphic card i have sorted out from that problem and now i want to know that when i install a graphic card model ( ATI radeon HD 5450 series ) mother board may be CPU does not support window 7 so............ is it problem with motherboard or with graphic card ????? is this motherboard series support this model of graphic card or not?????? please help sir.......
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Dec 16, 2012 at 11:25 AM
Hi deesh chandravanshi,

I am sorry for the delayed response. I appreciate you figured it out that the cause of the problem was the graphics card. However, I would like to know what leads you to the conclusion that ATI Radeon HD 5450 Graphics Card is causing the problem, as there is no conflict between this graphics card and Windows 7.
For more details on compatibility and how to install this card you can visit the following page:

http://support.amd.com/us/psearch/Pages/psearch.aspx?type=2.4.1&product=&contentType=KB+Article&ostype=&keywords=&items=20

deesh chandravanshi
Dec 17, 2012 at 10:22 PM
thanx Zohaib sir
thanks for helping me but i still facing the problem of installing window 7 with graphic card in AMD + gigabyte motherboard let me explain whats the problem i facing with it.....

when i install graphic card as mentioned in previous question and after installing this i install window 7 and the screen stops at expending window file option there after i wait for 15 min.. waiting for response but it still be there as it was.....so what should i do.....
Dec 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM
Hi deesh chandravanshi,

I would like to know the Model Number of the Gigabyte Motherboard in your computer, so that I can closely look at the onboard devices in your computer before giving any suggestion.

hello sir as you asked for it's motherboard model no so i want to tell you this is

M68M-S2p series

S series type motherboard
1 gb DDR2 ram
and graphic card has 2gb memory DDR3 type so is it compatible for it or not

please reply sir i have some other query to ask you......

deesh chandravanshi

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Dec 18, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Hi deesh chandravanshi,

I have checked the system requirement for the Graphics Card (ATI Radeon(TM) HD 5450 Graphics). It requires the following:

1. PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
2. 400 Watt or greater power supply recommended.
3. Minimum 1GB of system memory.

If you look at the list above, your computer meets most of it. Please check if you have a power supply with this wattage or higher (For a list of recommended power supplies you can check here: http://support.amd.com/us/certified/power-supplies/Pages/listing.aspx Do check your computer's power supply once. If it meets the power supply requirement and still you are not able to install the Windows 7, try installing Windows 7 without the graphics card. Put the graphics card into the machine after installing Windows. Check the below mentioned link for details on how to install the Graphics card:

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/737-20870HowtoInstallYourATIProduct.aspx

Do reply with results.