How about computer beeps at me

Closed
lilsammy Posts 3 Registration date Wednesday January 2, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2013 - Jan 2, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Jan 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Hello,
hi not even sure where i should asking this question where is the ram
and do i have to have everything plugged in to see if computer works it was working fine listened to some songs on u tube next day all it would do was beep at me i changed the power cord unplugged everythg tryed a different mouse keybrd and power cord an still beeped now i am using my labtop off the compute that doesnt work if that makes sense?

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jan 2, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Hi lilsammy,

From your post I could understand that your computer was working fine and now it beeps. Well, it is not always necessary that beeps mean RAM (Memory) failure. It depends on the Motherboard in your computer and the Number of beeps you hear. If possible please reply with the Model Number of the Motherboard in your computer or the System Model Number of your computer. Also include in your reply the number of beeps you hear during startup.

Please do write back to us.