Real Player "download this video" not working with Dailymotion

Closed
Roberticius Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 9, 2013 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2013 - Jan 9, 2013 at 06:17 PM
 ajeet - Dec 3, 2013 at 09:20 PM
Hello,
As of last weekend I have not been able to download any videos from Dailymotion. Real Player is properly configured, and the "Download this video" option shows whenever a video is playing, in many sites, such as Youtube, and including Dailymotion. However, the download works with all the sites I've tried except for Dailymotion - and with the latter it had worked until last week.
When I watch a video in Dailymotion and click on "Download this video", it seems to download it, even showing the progress bar. However, no matter how long the video is, the window indicates a length of 0,3 to 0,6 Mb, the "download" finishes in a couple of seconds, and of course, nothing has really been downloaded.
As far as I know, nothing has changed since last week, when downloading from Dailymotion worked.
Do you have any idea what may be happening?
Thank you very much!

Related:

3 responses

Hello "Download with Realplayer" button is not being diplayed when I play videos from any site including youtube, FB etc. Pls help me ..
i am unable to download video with real downloader "download this video with real player does not appear kindly help