-
Registration date
Sunday September 23, 2012
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
-
Hello,

i just like to ask, what will i do if i wanted to format my computer, bcoz all the application installed on my computer especially the MS office & Photoshop are not working, but when i am formatting my pc, it is not working,.. it just restarts and not reading the OS.. help please..tnx!!

3 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi kwik kwak,

I would like to help you here. Please reply with a few more details related to the issue you are facing. You have mentioned "but when i am formatting my pc, it is not working", by formatting do you mean deleting everything from the computer? If so, what method did you use to format your computer? Moreover, I would like to know the Operating System (such as Window XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, etc.) installed in your computer.

Please do write back to us.
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2821 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Tuesday February 12, 2013
Status
Last seen
February 16, 2013

hi zohaib r,

i am using windows xp on formatting my pc.. but when i am using it, nothing happens.. when i want to use ms office or photoshop there is always a dialogue box indicating that i should re-install those application, i will re-install it but it says that didn't succeed...i can only use wordpad & paint...

yes, i want to delete everything on my pc, because no application can be used on it. i used the windows xp cd on formatting it, but it doesn't work, anything i d for my computer doesn't work...

thank you for your reply..:)
regards!!
Registration date
Status
Last seen
December 13, 2018
Hi kwik kwak,

Please go through the below mentioned link for steps on how to install Windows XP afresh with a disc:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-xp-support-has-ended-47b944b8-f4d3-82f2-9acc-21c79ee6ef5e

Please revert for clarification.