WIFI CONNECTIONS Username with Password

Closed
Larrybway Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2013 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2013 - Feb 26, 2013 at 02:52 AM
carinas Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2013 - Feb 27, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Hello, am a new member in this forum, i hope to share & changing different ideals though a language that i speak(English) is my 3rd language .

when i switch on my laptop, there are many wifi connections appears but when i try to connect it says enter Username with Password, is there any one know who can help m to solve this problem?

I expect to get good assistance according to my problem...
Related:

1 response

carinas Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2013 Status Member Last seen April 12, 2013 2
Feb 27, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Hi!
First of all, you should find out your routers IP address, go to command prompt, and enter "ipconfig", the default gateway will displayed.

Next, go to the wireless security section and find the wireless section.

And the routers often ask you for a password and username. It will be better if you know the username and password, but if you forget it or whatever, try username: admin, password: none, username: admin, password: admin, or username: admin, password: password.