Recover TikTok account

anjum.shah333 - Updated on Nov 13, 2023 at 11:51 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Nov 13, 2023 at 11:50 AM

Dear tiktok i forgot my tik tok email and password and i am unable to login in my tiktok please help me to get back my tiktok acount

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,891
Nov 13, 2023 at 11:50 AM

Hi,

You can use your username instead of your email to request a password reset. However, your email will be required to receive a confirmation code. If you set other recovery options such as a phone number, use it to recover your account.

If you joined TikTok with an account of another platform, you'll need to reset the password directly on that platform. For example, if you used Facebook, follow these instructions to reset your Facebook password. Once your account is recovered, you can log in to TikTok with your new password.

In case you're still unable to recover your TikTok account, submit a help request by following these few steps. Also, please note that CCM isn't affiliated with TikTok, so we can't recover your account here.